Thursday, September 20, 2012

Serving Up {Pumpkin}: 10 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall

We have been enjoying a heavenly fall here in the Northwest - sunshine and warm days - you would hardly believe that we were more than half way through the month of September.  Then two days ago, literally overnight, our high temperatures dropped 20 degrees!  There is now no doubt that we are half way through September.  

I admit that I really like the brisk mornings that warm up to mild days and then return again to brisk evenings.  I find myself reaching for a pair of socks to keep my toes warm and the kids are wrapping up in blankets while they do their evening reading.  Fall is definately here!

When it comes to the flavor of fall, PUMPKIN has got to beat all the others.  I enjoy pumpkin in sweet desserts as well as savory main dishes.  Regardless of the dish, pumpkin is the flavor I crave this time of year.  Here is a collection of some of my favorite pumpkin recipes ~ welcome to fall :)












One Year Ago: Creamy White Chili



No comments:

Post a Comment